Monday, July 11, 2005

Towards the end of the day as the day got cooler, Damico and I drove to Wolcott to do some bouldering. This boulder stands about 18 feet tall. My best climb rated a V2 which had a hard comitted side pull to top it off. This was my first time bouldering and it felt much different than Top Rope and Leadclimbing because you are on your own with no rope or bolts. The feeling is so fresh! Earlier today Gene and I went for a trail ride up all over the place. We ended up meeting this really cool guy who was twice Gene's age and kinda smoked him on the climb. After the climb the guy ended up being a VP for a software company and bought me some Margaritas for Lunch at his hotel he was staying at. We ended up climbing 3800ft total on our bikes today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home