Thursday, July 07, 2005

Today after I got out of work Tasha and I went out to Edwards to teach tasha how to swim. Well all dogs know how to swim, but it was more on encouraging the dog to get into the water. After a few attempts to get the dog in the water, Tasha became a fish and swam as far as forever. Later that evening I went for another training ride towards Vail Pass on my road bike. The weather was perfect, in the lower 70's and dry as..... Today Dan tried to help me find a mysterious creaking noise coming from my rear wheel of my Mountain bike. As my bike was on the workstand, I pedaled the bike with my hands and Dan had his head buried in the rear end of my bike trying to locate the problem. Yeah, we looked like two idiots scrutinizing my Santa Cruz Blur. Problem solved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home