Sunday, July 03, 2005

Today after a busy day of work Tasha and I went for a hike on Spraddle Creek, which is right behind my place. This picture was taken deep in the woods where the creek is. By the time we got back to my place it was pitch dark. I was planning on riding up with friends up Davos trail to watch the July 3rd fire works out of Beaver Creek but I was running to late. Tomorrow will be Vails Fire works and I will not miss that for anything. I'll post pictures tomorrow of Vails Fire works.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff!
My dad just sent me your website wanting to show me what you are up to. Holy heck, you're crazy! Those pictures are insane. Whenever I go to visit Ryan I'll have to make sure to go climbing with you...or just watch in awe. Talk to you later!
-Genell (a.k.a. Celine)

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home