Sunday, July 03, 2005

Hi everyone! it's been awhile since I've updated my page so here is my story. This July 30th I will be doing the hardest race of my life called the Ultra 100. It's a 100 mile mountain bike race that climbs a sum of 40,000 feet and my goal is to do it with in 10 hours. My old race friend Jeff Lapp is flying out here from New York to do the race with me so I'm really excited to do it with him. This is a picture of me on one of my training rides on Meadow Moutain taking a break from the short climb. Tomorrow being the Fourth of July I will road ride to Breckenridge and back. Work has been really busy being the holiday weekend. Our construction has been coming along and still forcast completion mid December 05. My buddy update is; Ryan is in Vegas with Elena gambling, Len is in Long Island for a wedding, Dan still recovering from surgury, and everyone else keeping it real in the Vail Valley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home