Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Today Dan, Jeff, and I met up with Gary, Shaun, and MIke at the Disc Golf course in Leadville. In the Picture below you can see my roomate Dan on the right playing disc with his left wing in a sling (nothing stops this kid!) This was the first time my friend Jeff Lapp played disc golf, and he did awsome! After playing the 18 we all had lunch in Downtown Leadville and a local HotDog stand, and I ended up spilling ketup all over Tasha by mistake. Afterwards we ended up at my favorite outdoor clothing store called Melanzana and spended some bling. After all that we ended up returning back to Vail, and I took a really nice nap. Later that evening Jeff, Elena and I went to a concert called the Young Dubliners. The concert was the last of the summer night series of Vail. Elena still had some much energy to dance, even after riding her road bike to Leadville and back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home