Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Today I woke up early to find out that Dan is in good spirits after his surgury yesterday. However the only bad news is that Dan can't take a shower until Friday..........Stinky! My good news of the day is that I found out at the doctors office is that the sunspot on my lower lip is non threatening. It was basically a freckle that just out of the blue formed on my lip. After all that drama Len and I went to Beaver Creek to play some Disc Golf. The weather was a little cooler and a bit breezier. I shot my best at three up and Len shot his first at 13 up. Yeahhhhh! Later today I went for a ride with Jean and Sanja. Sanja ended up taking a really hard fall on a down hill section. She was a little banged up, so we're just about to take care of that with some Margaritas at La Cantina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home